This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TN_

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I have an interview set up for a committee letter, and I just learned that the professors that will be doing my interview are the ones I would ask for a LOR. They are not allowed to write an individual LOR and a committee LOR.
Would you recommend having the committee letter and then no individual professor letters or changing my interview to different set of professors, getting their letter and then having an individual LOR?
 
Hello! I have an interview set up for a committee letter, and I just learned that the professors that will be doing my interview are the ones I would ask for a LOR. They are not allowed to write an individual LOR and a committee LOR.
Would you recommend having the committee letter and then no individual professor letters or changing my interview to different set of professors, getting their letter and then having an individual LOR?
It would work out well for you that the professors who already know you well are the ones doing your committee letter.
You don’t need other letters if you have one