Common App for Post Baccs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chelseasookra

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m applying for post baccs for this upcoming cycle and I’m using the common app. Some of my schools have post bacc programs on their websites but I can’t afford the fee, would it be alright to choose another program on the common app and explain my situation? I also can’t figure out how to apply for fee waivers on the post bac cas application. (I am applying for Fall 2023) Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Here is the information about PostBacCas: PostbacCAS Application Fees and Fee Waivers

The only other thing you can try to do is request a coupon code if a school has those available. Usually, you need to have received an advertising email encouraging you to apply, and it might still be a bit early to see these coupon codes pop up. But you never know... email after the New Year.

[ Holding here for link to a future SDN article on Fee Assistance Program policies across application services. ]