Common Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gators13

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to prepare for upcoming interviews and wanted to know if anyone knows of some common interview questions.

Questions like why I want to study medicine, what is my greatest strength and weakness, how I will add to the diversity of the medical school are fairly common, right?

What else?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Why that school, tell me about yourself

You mean Florida? I did my undergrad at UF.

I was a successful athlete at Florida, high GPA, decently tough major, average MCAT. I'm a twin.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm trying to prepare for upcoming interviews and wanted to know if anyone knows of some common interview questions.

Questions like why I want to study medicine, what is my greatest strength and weakness, how I will add to the diversity of the medical school are fairly common, right?

What else?

Thanks!

You can always visit this site http://share.studentdoctor.net/interview/school_pick.aspx . Its where people who have interviewed post feedback on each school and the questions they were asked. You can browse each school individually and get the questions they commonly ask beforehand! :cool:

Good luck ! And... GO GATORS!!!

So how do you answer the diversity one, when you are a caucasian, straight, traditional premed??

You mean Florida? I did my undergrad at UF.

I was a successful athlete at Florida, high GPA, decently tough major, average MCAT. I'm a twin.

Haha, no, I meant "Why that School" and "Tell me about yourself" are common questions, lol. I think I've gotten asked both at pretty much every single school I've gone to.

Talk about your extracurriculars...your profile has a lot of about sports, clubs, etc. Those things should set you apart, or at least that's what I am banking on.