Community college

kenziekat

Pre-Med
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Because of health issues and some awful sophmore year depression i've got a terrible GPA so i am forced to go to community college. Problem: my community college has direct - transfer degree so I can major in biology but im required to take biology and chem. at the community college level. There is no option to just take gen. eds because my state is full of DTA/MRPs. How can I show med schools that I can compete in science when I reach university-level?

Members don't see this ad.

Because of health issues and some awful sophmore year depression i've got a terrible GPA so i am forced to go to community college. Problem: my community college has direct - transfer degree so I can major in biology but im required to take biology and chem. at the community college level. There is no option to just take gen. eds because my state is full of DTA/MRPs. How can I show med schools that I can compete in science when I reach university-level?
Take what ever you need to take, and ace it. Once you go to a 4 year ace your upper level courses and you will be fine

Reactions: 1 user
Kick butt on the MCAT, prove it through standardized testing that you're competitive

Reactions: 1 user