Companies to help relocate?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matthew22

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am new to the community. I currently accepted my dental school offer to Boston University. However, I am looking for companies who can transport my vehicle since I will be on a flight. I found Nationwide Transport but I really am not sure if anyone else has found better companies or an easier way to do this. Thanks everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
drive it yourself
I agree - it will cost at least $1000 to have it transported, they don't allow you to fill the car with your belongings to save movers costs either.

Take a road trip with your friend or your brother, sister, mom, dad. Make a fun drive of it. Make a memory :)

Reactions: 1 user
I agree - it will cost at least $1000 to have it transported, they don't allow you to fill the car with your belongings to save movers costs either.

Take a road trip with your friend or your brother, sister, mom, dad. Make a fun drive of it. Make a memory :)
^this

Why will you be on a flight? I'm guessing the OP could drive but there may be some circumstances against this? There is also no information but a presumption the OP is not going to an urban area with public transportation that precludes getting a car.