Program-Specific Info / Q's Comparing Georgia OT Programs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!

I have been accepted to both OT programs in Georgia - Brenau and Georgia Regents University. However, I am really torn on the decision. I was hoping to get feedback on the programs from other people who were/are in this position, which school you chose, and why. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey all!

I have been accepted to both OT programs in Georgia - Brenau and Georgia Regents University. However, I am really torn on the decision. I was hoping to get feedback on the programs from other people who were/are in this position, which school you chose, and why. I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Congrats! I put all my eggs in one basket for OT school because I am not as mobile as some others. What cohort were you accepted into at Brenau?

Just wondering when did you interview at GRU ? I interviewed jan 31st and haven't heard anything yet.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got invited to interview at Gainesville but turned it down. I'm waiting to hear now from Georgia regents