Comparing interviews on The Apprentice to medical school interviews: Ideal demeanor, passion level?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gauss44

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Comparing interviews for medical school, law firms, and business:

I'm wondering how an ideal candidate's behavior, level of passion, demeanor, level of aggressiveness/assertiveness/argumentativeness in a MEDICAL SCHOOL interview compares to an ideal candidate or typical candidates (in a business interview, law firm interview, or) on the television show, THE APPRENTICE?

(I stuck The Apprentice in there so that those without law/business experience have some means of comparison. A Youtube search of The Apprentice Interview Stage brings them right up.)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not at all - unless you want to act like Gary Busey, in which case you receive an automatic acceptance.

The main thing I've noticed about Donald Trump is that he highly value's passion and assertiveness.

Shifting gears to Gary, I think Donald Trump admires the creativity in people like Gary and Cyndi Lauper, but I think they were both ultimately fired (indirectly) for an inability to relate with other people. Part of the reason Brett Michaels won, IMO, is that he had this creativity, but did so much better socially than Gary or Cyndi (who I think came across as down right "weird" or even inappropriate at times).