Comparison chart

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

walla189

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've started a comparison chart for MSUCOM, PCOM, KCUMB, AZCOM, CCOM, and NYCOM, and I have most the information completed. Since many folks have requested this already I thought I should just post it.

Also if anyone has the missing information please mention it and I'll update, if you believe and information is incorrect plz list your source and I'll try to correct it.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Comparison Chart.xls
    27.5 KB · Views: 325
NYCOM has online resources. all of our powerpoints are posted online as well as videos of every lecture so that we can stream them again if we want. and the location is long island, smack in the middle of suburbia. as far as your other ?s, i'd have to do research and i'm feeling lazy :)

good luck with your decision!

MSUCOM is pass/fail

its like $50,000 for oos

Members don't see this ad :)
Updated....

And thanks I appreciate the help, keep it coming.

MSUCOM: there is no strict attendance policy like at NSU

The Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine is in Philadelphia, on City Ave, which is the 'burb region I guess you could say. Not as 'burbia as Conshohocken though.

I thought the class size for kcumb was 250. and Nycom was 300, why do you have it as 270 for kcumb and 274 for nycom in your chart? Where do you get this information?

Secondly, the nycom tuition is 40,000 and kcumb tuition is around 37000.

I thought the class size for kcumb was 250. and Nycom was 300, why do you have it as 270 for kcumb and 274 for nycom in your chart? Where do you get this information?

Secondly, the nycom tuition is 40,000 and kcumb tuition is around 37000.

The current MSIIs at KCUMB have a class around 267 I think as a fluke. I guess there was a mistake in the paper work or something and they thought that the biomedical (masters) students were combined into the total incoming students (as a whole) to KCUMB, when actually it was just the med students. Consequently, the class size was a little larger than every other year.