Competitive for chld neurology?

Started by MEN2C
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MEN2C

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unfortunately, the 2011 match stats or the AAMC CiM web sites don't have this information - and very few people go into this specialty so it's hard to get averages but does anyone know how competitive child neurology is? I have board scores around ~210 but have no geographic limitations and I'm willing to apply as widely as it takes. Do I have a decent shot at matching? I'm from a USMD school.

(Currently I am deciding between Peds and Peds Neuro).
 
i hear from our peds neuro folks that it is the same, if not less competitive than adult neuro