"competitive list" letter for RWJ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

A little birdy told me that Tiki got a call yesterday. Congrats, Tiki! I'll be PM-ing you.

:D

lakun

I'm sorry, Tiki and everyone, I made a mistake. Tiki was accepted to NJmed.
Congrats Tiki! I'll still be PM-ing you though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just heard from dean terrigeno today!
I'm in.... :)

Congrats, Lakun!!!!! I'm really happy for you. Hopefully the list keeps on moving!!

Let me echo the congratulations and I hope the waitlist keeps moving as well and gets to me :)

hypersting-have you called the admissions office lately? and if so, what did they say?

any recent news, guys?

Anyone hear anything lately?

I'm feeling pretty down about RWJ. I'm beginning to doubt that I'm going to get in. Its getting really hard to stay positive. If they don't call me by the end of June, I think it may be time for me to give up. :(

Pleaseeeeee call meeeeee!!!

I feel you Tiki!

I am pretty much going crazy waiting! But dont worry... it will work out for us. I have a feeling :)

i'm glad that u remain very optimistic beponychick. i wish they could tell us whether or not we're actually close or something. that way, the waiting wouldnt be so bad. =T and we can plan other things for the rest of the year.....

I'm in at NJmed so I'm withdrawing my position at RWJ. Good luck guys! ;)

thank you lakun. :) hopefully one of us will hear something soon.

:thumbup: good luck too, lakun! *crosses fingers for phone call soon* lol

Has anyone heard anything lately?

I sent Dr. Terregino one last letter stating how much I want to go to the school.
She was very nice in her reply, and basically stated that they'll keep my app open to the very end.

Doesn't look too good, though. :(

i'm surprised you actually got a response from dean terregino. i sent her an email once a while back but she forwarded it to one of the admission officers. in any case, no i havent heard anything recently. at this point in time, i feel like giving up and just going ahead with my alternate plans for the rest of the year. i dont know how but from what it looks like, maybe the class is pretty much set and not many ppl are going to be withdrawing to allow us a chance to get in. or maybe we'll get a call w/in the next few days. who knows. =) i wish they would tell me something other than "you have a pretty good chance, depending on the withdrawals...."

dont be discouraged! I am still confident that something will come through for us. Of course, I think it is important to have a back-up plan (I have been obsessing over mine for the last month), but I still have hope.

Good luck to all of you waiting!

i have hope too.....just not as much as, say, 2 months ago =)

hey guys, meryle called me on fri afternoon and told me a spot had opened! i had basically given up and was already starting to look for apts in philly for the IMS prog at Drexel. i was so happy to hear the news -- there's still some hope left i guess...... :thumbup:

that's great news! congratulations!!! ;)