Compilation of Programs Who Have Changed Visiting Student Status in Light of COVID-19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Pokedoc

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
A google form was posted on Reddit alongside a link to a google sheet in an attempt to collect information regarding residency programs changing their visiting student status for the 2020-2021 year into one place and shed more light on this stressful situation. I thought it might be a good idea to post them here as well in case anyone else has received additional info from various programs that they have applied to. You can submit your information through the google form, which will then be updated nightly onto the google sheet for viewing.

The link for the anonymous google form is Audition Rotation COVID-19 Status

The link for the google sheet to view the information is

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
A google form was posted on Reddit alongside a link to a google sheet in an attempt to collect information regarding residency programs changing their visiting student status for the 2020-2021 year into one place and shed more light on this stressful situation. I thought it might be a good idea to post them here as well in case anyone else has received additional info from various programs that they have applied to. You can submit your information through the google form, which will then be updated nightly onto the google sheet for viewing.

The link for the anonymous google form is Audition Rotation COVID-19 Status

The link for the google sheet to view the information is

Can you repost the link to the sheet for viewing? It's not showing up in your post, just the form.

Edit: Jk, nvm. Realized that you have it embedded.

Last edited:
Its very sad .. I recieved hundreds of sorrys due to this pandemic .. I hate this pandemic made our life suffer

Are there any updates on this?
Has anyone managed to arrange anything?