Complementary alternative medicine RCT Trials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Here2healyou

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm an allopathic student, just completed my first year. I'm interested in CAM (complementary alternative medicine) healing modalities and was hoping that some of you guys might help me create a database or collection of CAM - RCTs! :) Or maybe you can direct me to a good source of CAM RCTs - viable RCTs... Thanks!

Hugs!
Lily

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Everyone,

I'm an allopathic student, just completed my first year. I'm interested in CAM (complementary alternative medicine) healing modalities and was hoping that some of you guys might help me create a database or collection of CAM - RCTs! :) Or maybe you can direct me to a good source of CAM RCTs - viable RCTs... Thanks!

Hugs!
Lily

Hi Lily! Unfortunately, I'm not altogether confident that Osteopathic schooling supplies the typical medical student with any more depth in CAM therapies than allopathic schools. In fact, I believe more allopathic schools are offering elective CAM coursework. Have you investigated your school for CAM electives?

http://nccam.nih.gov/

Also look into that integrative medicine center in tuscon, AZ and see if you can sign up and do a rotation there! That's what I suggest ;) Best wishes!