Complete, turn-key USMLE Step 1 package with money-back guarantee!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Conqueror

Doctor Light, P-H-D!!!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm selling my complete USMLE Step 1 study package. The following resources are included:

Notebooks
IMGP1210.jpg

Two large 3" 3-ring binders. These contain the following books:
1. First Aid for the USMLE, 2008 Edition
2. Kaplan Pathology
3. First Aid Step 1 Q-Book
4. Kaplan Q-book
The four books have had the spines removed and have been hole punched. They are divided into daily groups of reading and questions, as shown in the attached photo. This allows you to open the binder every day, flip to the labeled section for the given date, and have all the day's material laid out in front of you. They have a lot of my margin notes in them, with explanations of confusing stuff that I took the time to look up, etc. Also lots of pnemonics that I've picked up that you won't find online or in books. The second binder also contains a Kaplan full-length practice test at the end.

Other books
IMGP1208.jpg

The following books are included and make great adjuncts to the notebook, and I used them regularly for studying. The books from Kaplan are the most recent versions and are only available to people who buy Kaplan's $1200 online review course package.
1. Kaplan Anatomy
2. Kaplan Immunology/Microbiology
3. Kaplan Biochem/Genetics
4. Kaplan Pharmacology
5. Kaplan MedEssentials
6. Kaplan Behavioral Sciences
7. Kaplan Physiology
8. High-Yield Neuroanatomy
9. Rapid Review Pathology by Edward Goljan - Goljan is considered one of the nation's foremost experts on USMLE prep, and flies around the country for Kaplan's very expensive weeklong live classroom reviews. This book has a lot of helpful margin notes, etc. in it.

Other resources
1. My study schedule - since it corresponds to the included materials, I figure it should be included. It's an Excel file showing the daily reading assignments, questions, etc. Even shows how I integrated almost a week of vacations into my study schedule.
2. I will throw in one extra surprise review book to the buyer. I promise it will be a good one. I will also throw in one OUTSTANDING study aid that is not printed media, trust me you want this one.

Guarantee
I was super-anal about Step 1 and did a lot of research. The materials I bought and am now selling get rave reviews and certainly served me very well. If you do not score above a 230 on Step 1 with this package, I will give you $50 back, no questions asked.

Price is $425, including shipping which is substantial on a huge box full of books. PM me or post in this thread. Thanks for looking!

Members don't see this ad.

This is sold, thanks for looking.