completing apps

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bsmcga0

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those great schools that have uneditable pdf files how are you guys completing them. I have tried
1) downloading trial version of adobe professional, but it mixes up the fields when I convert it to editable
2) pdf to word conversions, same problem as above
3) type writer- the documents are not created for a type writer, run out of space all the time while entering name of school, etc.

any advice?
does it look bad to print? my handwriting $ucks!
thanks
Brandon

Members don't see this ad.

Several options:

1) edit the pdf in some art program (ie: photoshop)
2) get a girl to write your application for you
3) get a pirated full version of adobe acrobat
4) dont apply to that program

I personally went with option 3. :smuggrin:

Doggie said:
Several options:

1) edit the pdf in some art program (ie: photoshop)
2) get a girl to write your application for you
3) get a pirated full version of adobe acrobat
4) dont apply to that program

I personally went with option 3. :smuggrin:

But couldn't option 2 be more fun...?

Members don't see this ad :)
bsmcga0 said:
For those great schools that have uneditable pdf files how are you guys completing them. I have tried
1) downloading trial version of adobe professional, but it mixes up the fields when I convert it to editable
2) pdf to word conversions, same problem as above
3) type writer- the documents are not created for a type writer, run out of space all the time while entering name of school, etc.

any advice?
does it look bad to print? my handwriting $ucks!
thanks
Brandon
Answer all questions on a word document. then cut them out. leave about 2 spaces in between each line. then copy each answer on the the application by using a copy machine. use white tape. it comes out perfect.

jc

I had an application where it required that the applicant type the information but the damn document was not editable/ convertable by Adobe.

I wrote it out with a pen neatly. Too bad if they want to be picky over having an application not typed out.