DocMD85

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
80
0
Status
Pre-Medical
So, I am finally complete at most of my schools, I know late...but, it was partially due to LOR from one professor that took forever. So, now I am curious...How long is the waiting game for interviews? I would love to hear from anyone about when they completed their secondaries and when they got an interview. :cool:
 

Ashanti Rock

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 1, 2005
268
0
Status
Pre-Medical
DocMD85 said:
So, I am finally complete at most of my schools, I know late...but, it was partially due to LOR from one professor that took forever. So, now I am curious...How long is the waiting game for interviews? I would love to hear from anyone about when they completed their secondaries and when they got an interview. :cool:
The turn around time for the majority of my schools has been about 3 weeks-month. A few of my schools notified me within a week of being complete-but the actual interviews were scheduled about a month out. G'luck!
 

sscooterguy

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 3, 2005
285
2
midwest
Status
Resident [Any Field]
When I finished all of my applciation/letters/etc, it took several months actually. My first notification of interview was late December, and my last was in March. Don't despair, but you will any ways. You'll go through an emotional rollercoaster ride and make plans for what you will do next year. Just rememeber that its not over till its over.

sscooterguy
 
About the Ads

silas2642

silas2642
10+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2005
2,283
16
Status
Resident [Any Field]
DocMD85 said:
So, I am finally complete at most of my schools, I know late...but, it was partially due to LOR from one professor that took forever. So, now I am curious...How long is the waiting game for interviews? I would love to hear from anyone about when they completed their secondaries and when they got an interview. :cool:

Hmmm. Depends on the school and how much they like you. The schools I sent a picture to haven't sent me a darned thing (I'm pretty ugly), but the ones that have no idea that I look like Medusa having a bad hair day with a severe case of acne actually granted me an interview pretty quickly.
 

DocMD85

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
80
0
Status
Pre-Medical
hmmm...ok guys...well, thanks for the info...if any August MCATers have specific completion dates and interview dates for ...Gerogetown, GW, Boston, NYMC, Rosalind, Creighton, SLU...let me know!
 

NapeSpikes

Believe, hon.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
1,651
0
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I was complete when August scores came out (sent these secondaries in July/August):

Gtown: rejection letter mid-November
GW: pre-interview hold early December
Rosalind Franklin: Possible Interview Pool late November
SLU: no word yet
NYMC: no word yet

I know you asked about interviews, OP, but I hadn't got any from these schools yet and I've been complete for months.
 

madonna

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Oct 9, 2005
494
0
los angeles
Status
Medical Student
NapeSpikes said:
I was complete when August scores came out (sent these secondaries in July/August):

Gtown: rejection letter mid-November
GW: pre-interview hold early December
Rosalind Franklin: Possible Interview Pool late November
SLU: no word yet
NYMC: no word yet

I know you asked about interviews, OP, but I hadn't got any from these schools yet and I've been complete for months.
i took the mcat in aug and was complete end of october
GW hold early nov
nymc nothing yet
rosalind possible pool in nov
 

DocMD85

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2005
80
0
Status
Pre-Medical
hmm neone else out there? what about loyola, rush (not instate), drexel...jefferson...
 

goodluck2

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 11, 2005
57
0
Status
Pre-Medical
DocMD85 said:
hmmm...ok guys...well, thanks for the info...if any August MCATers have specific completion dates and interview dates for ...Gerogetown, GW, Boston, NYMC, Rosalind, Creighton, SLU...let me know!
I took August MCAT, so I ws complete on the middle of October. Nothing yet from Creighton, Dartmouth, OHSU, U of Pitt, UVM
 
About the Ads