Computerized- NDEB Part 2

Discussion in 'Dental' started by Smilemaker100, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Smilemaker100

Smilemaker100 Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Hello everyone!

I recently decided to switch from the written to the computerized format exam for the NDEB Part 2. I would like to know if anyone has done the computerized version or knows of anyone who did and what impressions were. Thanks :)

Canuck Girl ( Canadian...eh? For Americans who have never been to Canada...after nearly every sentence, Canadians finish with an "eh")

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. River13

River13 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I took it a couple of weeks ago...you could only figure out what you were looking at on 1/2 the pictures and radiographs, especially the oral path ones...but I've heard that's a similiar problem for the written exam too...dang those were horrible pictures...how can you ID a lesion when you don't even know what part of the body you're looking at? A couple of questions ask things like "what is the likely cause of the discoloration on toothe #8", then you look at the picture, and there's no discoloration at all!!! Probably same problems w/written exam though...

I'd still take computerized again just for the sake of scheduling...I did well after all anyways...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...