Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Computerized- NDEB Part 2

Discussion in 'Dental' started by Smilemaker100, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Smilemaker100

Smilemaker100 Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Hello everyone!

I recently decided to switch from the written to the computerized format exam for the NDEB Part 2. I would like to know if anyone has done the computerized version or knows of anyone who did and what impressions were. Thanks :)

Canuck Girl ( Canadian...eh? For Americans who have never been to Canada...after nearly every sentence, Canadians finish with an "eh")

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. River13

River13 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I took it a couple of weeks ago...you could only figure out what you were looking at on 1/2 the pictures and radiographs, especially the oral path ones...but I've heard that's a similiar problem for the written exam too...dang those were horrible pictures...how can you ID a lesion when you don't even know what part of the body you're looking at? A couple of questions ask things like "what is the likely cause of the discoloration on toothe #8", then you look at the picture, and there's no discoloration at all!!! Probably same problems w/written exam though...

I'd still take computerized again just for the sake of scheduling...I did well after all anyways...