Computerized- NDEB Part 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Smilemaker100

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone!

I recently decided to switch from the written to the computerized format exam for the NDEB Part 2. I would like to know if anyone has done the computerized version or knows of anyone who did and what impressions were. Thanks 🙂

Canuck Girl ( Canadian...eh? For Americans who have never been to Canada...after nearly every sentence, Canadians finish with an "eh")
 
I took it a couple of weeks ago...you could only figure out what you were looking at on 1/2 the pictures and radiographs, especially the oral path ones...but I've heard that's a similiar problem for the written exam too...dang those were horrible pictures...how can you ID a lesion when you don't even know what part of the body you're looking at? A couple of questions ask things like "what is the likely cause of the discoloration on toothe #8", then you look at the picture, and there's no discoloration at all!!! Probably same problems w/written exam though...

I'd still take computerized again just for the sake of scheduling...I did well after all anyways...