Smilemaker100

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 25, 2004
Status (Visible)
Hello everyone!

I recently decided to switch from the written to the computerized format exam for the NDEB Part 2. I would like to know if anyone has done the computerized version or knows of anyone who did and what impressions were. Thanks :)

Canuck Girl ( Canadian...eh? For Americans who have never been to Canada...after nearly every sentence, Canadians finish with an "eh")

River13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2003
Status (Visible)
I took it a couple of weeks ago...you could only figure out what you were looking at on 1/2 the pictures and radiographs, especially the oral path ones...but I've heard that's a similiar problem for the written exam too...dang those were horrible pictures...how can you ID a lesion when you don't even know what part of the body you're looking at? A couple of questions ask things like "what is the likely cause of the discoloration on toothe #8", then you look at the picture, and there's no discoloration at all!!! Probably same problems w/written exam though...

I'd still take computerized again just for the sake of scheduling...I did well after all anyways...

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.