Computerized Part 1 registration.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

net

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all, just wonder if anybody registered for part1 computerized exam recently. i filled out the application form online at ada and paid the fee there. i wasn't asked to submit the ECE report to any committee, instead they asked for a recommendation letter from the dean of the dental school i graduated. but in the end, after i click the 'submit' button, the message on the screen said i don't need to provide any other paper work and my confirmation number is blah, blah, blah...

i am just curious what i need to do next. waiting for the 1-800 number or do something. does anybody ask for the recommendation letter from the dean? it is definitely not easy for me to do for a whole lot of reasons.

Members don't see this ad.

net said:
hi all, just wonder if anybody registered for part1 computerized exam recently. i filled out the application form online at ada and paid the fee there. i wasn't asked to submit the ECE report to any committee, instead they asked for a recommendation letter from the dean of the dental school i graduated. but in the end, after i click the 'submit' button, the message on the screen said i don't need to provide any other paper work and my confirmation number is blah, blah, blah...

i am just curious what i need to do next. waiting for the 1-800 number or do something. does anybody ask for the recommendation letter from the dean? it is definitely not easy for me to do for a whole lot of reasons.

That's weird.If you requested the ece to send your evaluation report directly to ADA in that case you need not do anything abt it.But its very best to call up ADA and find out.

hey!!well i got myself registered recently and by recently i meant ive filled up my form online in aug and when i didnt get any replies from ADA till oct,i called up those ppl,then they asked for ece verification so its better that u should call up those ppl urself...as far as recommendation is necessary,u dont have to give it up on this level but again,u should confirm it by ADA ppl....best of luck!