You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Concordia University, St. Paul DPT
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What was the interview like?Yes, I did get accepted after interviewing!
What is your GPA and GRE ?Yes, I did get accepted after interviewing!
What is your GPA and GRE ?
Overall GPA was a 3.5, Prereq GPA was only 3.2
Interview was super easy. They asked me two questions..basically the typical questions like "Why PT?" and "What are some of the biggest issues facing PTs today and how would you solve them?" It was about 15 minutes and was more of a conversation than an actual interview.
I'm curious because they don't let you input extracurriculars and awards on application. Did you bring in a resume?Overall GPA was a 3.5, Prereq GPA was only 3.2
Interview was super easy. They asked me two questions..basically the typical questions like "Why PT?" and "What are some of the biggest issues facing PTs today and how would you solve them?" It was about 15 minutes and was more of a conversation than an actual interview.
What was your GRE scores?
Overall GPA was a 3.5, Prereq GPA was only 3.2
Interview was super easy. They asked me two questions..basically the typical questions like "Why PT?" and "What are some of the biggest issues facing PTs today and how would you solve them?" It was about 15 minutes and was more of a conversation than an actual interview.
Hi, I am currently applying and was wondering if the admissions committee let you choose your interview date or if you were assigned one? Thanks!Overall GPA was a 3.5, Prereq GPA was only 3.2
Interview was super easy. They asked me two questions..basically the typical questions like "Why PT?" and "What are some of the biggest issues facing PTs today and how would you solve them?" It was about 15 minutes and was more of a conversation than an actual interview.
Is anyone headed to the campus for the December 9 interview? Pretty excited as this is the first school that got back to me!
Hi! Congrats! When did they contact you about an interview? And when was your application completed?Is anyone headed to the campus for the December 9 interview? Pretty excited as this is the first school that got back to me!
Last edited:
Hi! Thank you! My application was completed in early October and I was contacted early last week for the interview!Hi! Congrats! When did they contact you about an interview? And when was your application completed?
I'm going that day too!Is anyone headed to the campus for the December 9 interview? Pretty excited as this is the first school that got back to me!
I am interviewing this Friday too!!Is anyone headed to the campus for the December 9 interview? Pretty excited as this is the first school that got back to me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at CSP on the 9th, has anyone got an acceptance yet?
I got waitlisted!I interviewed at CSP on the 9th, has anyone got an acceptance yet?
I declined their interview!
yea i got waitlisted also, most likely will remove my self off the list as wellI got waitlisted!
Hi All. I just submitted my application to Concordia-St. Paul. The website says that they have rolling admissions. However, the admissions counselor told me that they don't start interviews until after December 1st. Has anyone else heard otherwise or know why this may be?
I just received an interview invite to this program. Can anyone give me insight into the interview? Thanks.
I received an interview invite for 12/18. How did your interview go?I just received an interview invite to this program. Can anyone give me insight into the interview? Thanks.
It was great. Very straightforward. Not really any surprises in the questions. I ended up getting accepted 2 weeks after my interview. Good luck! PM me if you have any more questions. Btw, I'm also from Wisconsin. Which school do you attend?