This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

joy12

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was recently accepted for regular decision to this program and was interested in who else is planning to attend for Spring 2018. I'm curious about housing in the area and where graduate students tend to live.
 
I was recently accepted for regular decision to this program and was interested in who else is planning to attend for Spring 2018. I'm curious about housing in the area and where graduate students tend to live.
I am planning on attending and I just got my letter yesterday about acceptance. I also have no idea about housing etc! Let me know if you find out anything. Congrats!
 
I am planning on attending and I just got my letter yesterday about acceptance. I also have no idea about housing etc! Let me know if you find out anything. Congrats!
Congrats to you too! I got accepted as well, and am wondering about how much housing is around campus. I'll also let you know if I find out anything!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to you too! I got accepted as well, and am wondering about how much housing is around campus. I'll also let you know if I find out anything!

Sweet! Yeah let me know!!

Hey guys! Congrats to you both! I heard that many students live outside Mequon (Brown deer, Fox point, Glendale) because they are only about a 10-15 min drive to campus and are more reasonably priced 🙂
 
Hi! I'm looking at applying to Concordia Mequon as well! I'm curious about other peoples stats as well. What are yours?
Sorry super late I was actually accepted off the waitlist but already accepted somewhere else but 3.1 gpa , mission trip, peer mentor, special olympics