Concordia University Wisconsin

Started by james07
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

james07

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't know how many people from Wisconsin on here but theres a new school of pharmacy at concordia university wisconsin. just thought I point that out. that's covienient for me, now I can be a little closer to home while I'm in school.
 
Lol dude..how do you stand the weather at Wisconsin?? My aunt moved there (she got a prestigious job) and I visited her a few times and the cold is so unbearable! cars were literally snowed in!! like you couldn't even see the very top of the car! and when I was driving like 5 mph, my jeep was still sliding. and that was the main road too! lol, I mean I guess you guys were used to it but brr.. I was shocked 😛
But thanks anyway 😛 Is it only for wi residents or private?
 
LOL, yeah I can't stand the weather here either, I might move somewhere warmer like florida or Atlanta but for now, I'll prefer to be a little closer to home while in school.