You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Concordia University Wisconsin
Started by zippykat
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anybody from the 3/22 interview heard anything? I know they said the latest we will hear from them is 4/26, but it would be nice to know if anybody is hearing from them.
I know that they said the admissions committee meets once a month at my interview back in October. I'd assume that they would have met last week and acceptances would go out this week. Best of luck to you!
Did anyone who was accepted for next year apply for that hospital internship?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
do all accepted students get a phone call from concordia and if you dont receive a phone call does tht mean u didnt get in ?
do all accepted students get a phone call from concordia and if you dont receive a phone call does tht mean u didnt get in ?
any news?
I just got the packet in the mail, no call or email. I declined my seat though...Good Luck!
Could you tell us when you interviewed?I just got the packet in the mail, no call or email. I declined my seat though...Good Luck!
interview 1/31 and they accepted me mid feb
Received my letter in the mail today, waitlisted 😵
Same here 🙁
After speaking to Peter Welch, the admissions director, I was told that waitlisted applicants will receive their final status update by May 3rd, at the latest.
Honestly, I'm not all that hopeful about a spot opening up.
I mean, after meeting the faculty members and touring the campus, who could reject a school like that??
But the wait continues...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm on the Wait List as well. I'm nervously waiting and praying every single day to hear back from CUW. 
Good luck to everyone who is on the Wait List!!!
Good luck to everyone who is on the Wait List!!!
Received my acceptance letter in the mail today!!!!! 


Actually, I knew about my acceptance since last week.
I had e-mailed Mr. Welch asking about my waitlist status (for, like, the 100th time lol) and didn't expect much of it, but then he replied saying "Give me a call when you're available."
I thought he wanted to reject me in person or something, but fortunately it was to inform me of good news.
So moral of the story: don't lose hope, guys!!



Actually, I knew about my acceptance since last week.
I had e-mailed Mr. Welch asking about my waitlist status (for, like, the 100th time lol) and didn't expect much of it, but then he replied saying "Give me a call when you're available."
I thought he wanted to reject me in person or something, but fortunately it was to inform me of good news.
So moral of the story: don't lose hope, guys!!
Anyone interviewing on Feb 5th here?
I maybe giving up mine so hold tight!Same here 🙁
After speaking to Peter Welch, the admissions director, I was told that waitlisted applicants will receive their final status update by May 3rd, at the latest.
Honestly, I'm not all that hopeful about a spot opening up.
I mean, after meeting the faculty members and touring the campus, who could reject a school like that??
But the wait continues...
Easy just to see if you can write. Do not even worry about essay.what was the essay topic?
Anyone heard back from Feb 5th interview?
Spot open now...I gave up mine. I hope it goes to a great student, CUW is an awesome school.
Similar threads
- Poll
- Replies
- 6
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K