Conditional Acceptance- MCAT Score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ninearm

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an idea of what MCAT score is needed for someone who is given a conditional acceptance and has a high GPA? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone have an idea of what MCAT score is needed for someone who is given a conditional acceptance and has a high GPA? Thanks.

what was your GPA?

To be safe, I'd say 23-25.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! Im just wondering, of those that have been accepted to schools with a low mcat- were their gpa high or low? its seems that the two might balance one another..for a final acceptance.

Thank you! Im just wondering, of those that have been accepted to schools with a low mcat- were their gpa high or low? its seems that the two might balance one another..for a final acceptance.

I think the lowest MCAT score that was accepted (as listed in the DPM booklet) was 18, maybe 19. But like I said before, I think 23 is a safe number. Good luck!

I called all the schools and only Kent was the one willing to work with the student on admissions. Other admissions advisors said that most schools aren't allowed to hand out cond. acceptances.