Conditional acceptance to JABSOM to finish prereqs?

Started by sepho
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sepho

Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if there was anyone out there that got a conditional acceptance to JABSOM in Hawaii to complete one or two prereqs.

I'm in a situation where I'd like to apply for the 2009 entering class, but I can't find a summer program that offers biochemistry (I'll need to take it in Spring 2009). Conditional acceptance would be great, as I won't need to waste another year.

Thanks.
 
Checkout UNECOM'S (University of New England - College of Osteopathic Medicine) online biochemistry course. Do a search for people's feedback.....( I just saw a thread about it in the osteo board).
 
Checkout UNECOM'S (University of New England - College of Osteopathic Medicine) online biochemistry course. Do a search for people's feedback.....( I just saw a thread about it in the osteo board).
I'd first check with JABSOM about how they feel about online learning for prerequisites. Many schools I talked to flat out refused to accept any distance learning for prerequisites. Period. I had to scramble to retake two classes in the summer before medical school after I was accepted. Beware.