Conditions that may result in acceptance withdrawal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I hate to be late to the party, but would someone catch me up on the main points of this story? It sounds pretty amazing.

Members don't see this ad.

Come out SDNers!

trapped-in-the-closet.jpg

How are all of you guys knowing who other people are in real life? There's another mistake.

Interviewing early you tend to meet at lot of people from SDN. Moreso in the pre-allo forum because they are more talkative (on SDN) usually.

I've been on 7 interviews, including MD. I haven't met a single person from SDN. I even asked at a couple, but everyone seemed reserved on that issue. Come out SDNers!

I've met some people at interviews directly through SDN and also the FB group. All pleasant experiences so far. I'm not surprised people are reluctant to talk about it though.

Yes, MedPR at MD.

From what I've heard, Cole severed ties with anyone related to SDN as he began distrusting even his shadow after the ACOM incident and the LMU-DCOM rejection.

Yeah, I can't blame him. He and I got along fine, but he rubbed a lot of people the wrong way. If he has some personal growth and gains some self-awareness (sometimes it's a lot to ask of someone in their early 20s, ask me how I know), he'll land on his feet.

Members don't see this ad :)
Question: If i was to withdraw from the only course i'm taking this semester (I have already graduated, and do not need this course at all) would med schools rescind my acceptances? I

Question: If i was to withdraw from the only course i'm taking this semester (I have already graduated, and do not need this course at all) would med schools rescind my acceptances? I

They shouldn't as long as it isn't a prerequisite. I dropped Biochem after I got an acceptance.

MedPR was accepted to SLU, Wright State, BU, Loyola, UM-Columbia, and Cincinnati.