Condolences to UF Jax Students

Started by dgroulx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dgroulx

Night Pharmacist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We received this email today. I didn't know this girl or if she was on SDN, but I send my condolences to the students at the Jacksonville campus.

I am saddened to inform you that one of our pharmacy students was murdered by her husband on Tuesday January 6, 2006. Judith Reyes, a student from Miami, completed the first semester of the professional year of pharmacy studies at the Jacksonville campus.

She was an excellent student both in her prepharmacy studies and in the first semester of the College of Pharmacy. She was well liked by her fellow students and the faculty. She will be deeply missed by all those who knew her.

Further information about funeral arrangements and a memorial service will be shared with you at the appropriate time in the near future.

Sincerely,

Dean Riffee on behalf of all the Dean’s office
 
dgroulx said:
We received this email today. I didn't know this girl or if she was on SDN, but I send my condolences to the students at the Jacksonville campus.

I am saddened to inform you that one of our pharmacy students was murdered by her husband on Tuesday January 6, 2006. Judith Reyes, a student from Miami, completed the first semester of the professional year of pharmacy studies at the Jacksonville campus.

She was an excellent student both in her prepharmacy studies and in the first semester of the College of Pharmacy. She was well liked by her fellow students and the faculty. She will be deeply missed by all those who knew her.

Further information about funeral arrangements and a memorial service will be shared with you at the appropriate time in the near future.

Sincerely,

Dean Riffee on behalf of all the Dean’s office

That is so horrible. Did anyone here know her?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is extremely sad.
My condolences.
 
dgroulx said:
We received this email today. I didn't know this girl or if she was on SDN, but I send my condolences to the students at the Jacksonville campus.

I am saddened to inform you that one of our pharmacy students was murdered by her husband on Tuesday January 6, 2006. Judith Reyes, a student from Miami, completed the first semester of the professional year of pharmacy studies at the Jacksonville campus.

She was an excellent student both in her prepharmacy studies and in the first semester of the College of Pharmacy. She was well liked by her fellow students and the faculty. She will be deeply missed by all those who knew her.

Further information about funeral arrangements and a memorial service will be shared with you at the appropriate time in the near future.

Sincerely,

Dean Riffee on behalf of all the Dean’s office


=(