CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have a huge crush on Jensen Ackles and it came out of nowhere... I am going to find him and jump him :love: :love: :love:

tumblr_l9qnzlrUTN1qbzvnio1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2cdwl3GnF1rtz9zyo1_500.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sometimes he's just a bit different. He doesn't like to share with anyone in that aspect.. :laugh:

Also, I am not bi and have never liked kissing girls/being kissed by girls (yes, it happened :laugh:), but when I saw that guy a few days ago, talking against homosexuals for such a long time... I really felt the urge to make out with a girl right there in front of him, just to see what he would say. :smuggrin:

Ok. I must confess that I feel like I have completely distorted the pre-vet forum. When I joined a couple of years ago it was a place for fellow applicants to support each other, have questions answered, and discuss vet med.

I have added WW games, MEME wars, emoticon wars, and the silence thread.

At least I am not responsible for the drunk thread.

(By the way, there wasn't even a rave or rant thread when I joined. Just Nyanko and Sumstorm)

I have corrupted a pure and beautiful place. :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. I must confess that I feel like I have completely distorted the pre-vet forum. When I joined a couple of years ago it was a place for fellow applicants to support each other, have questions answered, and discuss vet med.

(By the way, there wasn't even a rave or rant thread when I joined. Just Nyanko and Sumstorm)

And we :love: :love: :love: you for it! :D

tumblr_lsi7lo1FT61qii6tmo1_500.gif

typical male wanting to take credit for everything :rolleyes:

:laugh: My mouse was acting weird so I picked it up and looked right at the laser like an idjit, I may or may not have just done permanent damage to my eyes.......:p

I signed up for VetPrep on Saturday but didn't really start going through practice problems until yesterday. My current progress is now 6% :oops:

:laugh: My mouse was acting weird so I picked it up and looked right at the laser like an idjit, I may or may not have just done permanent damage to my eyes.......:p
I find this is a common issue amongst people that grew up with ball mice. Although, honestly the mouse is supposed to have a safety feature that when it is inverted, the laser shuts off to prevent situations such as this. However, I find this kind of hardware lockout is less common with cheaper mice.

Keep in mind we still do those things. We now just have more reason to abandon our everyday lives for SDN debauchery and comic relief. :laugh:

I seriously need to study for the GRE, but I just feel like relaxing this whole week. Ugh.

so i have started seriously lurking in the lounge...

:rolleyes:

Those were the days, before the SOV corruption, listening to nyanko and Sumstorm (where has Sumstorm gone, I haven't seen a post from her in a while..)...

We haven't even had a good troll in a while...

I do like the WW games though, and the meme wars...

My favorite: The emoticon wars, I can take out all my frustrations on drunkyn (I mean devyn). :smuggrin:

Last edited:

Those were the days, before the SOV corruption, listening to nyanko and Sumstorm (where has Sumstorm gone, I haven't seen a post from her in a while..)...

My favorite: The emoticon wars, I can take out all my frustrations drunkyn (I mean devyn). :smuggrin:
I agree, the WW games and meme wars are fun. Like I said to Abney, when else do you get to kill people and cackle evilly at the confusion? And meme wars are good to a smile when you need it.

My favorite: The emoticon wars, I can take out all my frustrations drunkyn (I mean devyn). :smuggrin:

We need whatshisname to play in a WW game. Um. Dammit. What is his name. Cranky guy out east. Always speaks his mind in a more-than-blunt manner. Pre-vet. Um....

Crap. I can't believe I'm blanking. I claim heatstroke.

Oh. Dsmoody.

:)

We need whatshisname to play in a WW game. Um. Dammit. What is his name. Cranky guy out east. Always speaks his mind in a more-than-blunt manner. Pre-vet. Um....

Crap. I can't believe I'm blanking. I claim heatstroke.

Oh. Dsmoody.

:)

:thumbup:

I agree 100%. What say you, Dsmoody? Would you ever join in our WW madness?

YES! He needs to play! Where did he go again? He was gone, checked back in and now he's gone again! :confused:

Haha...abney, can we be best friends?! :laugh::love:

FYI, Abs, you're crackin' me UP over there on the Ladies Dating Thread. Dunno how I ended up there, and I see you pickin' someone up at a gas station. And flirting with D4L? Never caught his pic...is he even worth flirting with?:laugh:

Don't exactly know what the "..." is referring to between the gas station
and D4L, but I am laughing from what I am imagining.

Sent from my PC36100 using SDN Mobile

Jason Segal- meh. Tom Cruise- I DEFINITELY just threw up in my mouth. Aren't him and Katie splitsky?

Jason Segal- meh. Tom Cruise- I DEFINITELY just threw up in my mouth. Aren't him and Katie splitsky?

Hey now, different strokes for different folks! (I feel like jdh over in hawt chicks...)

I've had a celeb crush on Tom cruise since MIssion Impossible 2, lol sad that no one else does.

Also, joe maggianello in a fireman outfit. Ohh baby.