CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Who??

Members don't see this ad.

He plays the werewolf Alcide Herveaux from True Blood. He's in "Magic Mike"
Haven't seen True Blood, but the bachelorette party approved of Magic Mike. :thumbup: Although general consensus was that certain parts of the movie were better than others... ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
joe-manganiello-true-blood-regular.jpg

This guy.

yeah, he's cool. I guess.
I don't know, I don't really go for the whole muscular big guy look. I like my scrawny boyfriend :love:

You know. As much as I like to check these guys out in pictures, they're not the kind of guys I'm drawn to IRL. I like bug ol' teddy bears.

Omg, me too! Eye candy is nice... But my man needs to be thicker than me and I'm not a tiny girl. Love me a teddy bear man! ! !

Sent from my DROID RAZR using SDN Mobile

Omg, me too! Eye candy is nice... But my man needs to be thicker than me and I'm not a tiny girl. Love me a teddy bear man! ! !

Me neither! Even when I watch my weight and work out like a fiend I'm not a will 'o' the wisp. My child birthing hips are worth many pigs. Its nice to have a guy that doesn't make me feel like a beef cake :lol:

1. I only read this thread and like 3 others now: rant, rave, and meme wars. I'm such a bad SDN'er.

2. I have been subsisting solely on fruit, cereal, ice cream, and brie on crackers for going on 2 weeks. Seriously. It's too hot to cook. Heck, it's too hot to order pizza. Oh and scotch. Always scotch.

1. I only read this thread and like 3 others now: rant, rave, and meme wars. I'm such a bad SDN'er.

2. I have been subsisting solely on fruit, cereal, ice cream, and brie on crackers for going on 2 weeks. Seriously. It's too hot to cook. Heck, it's too hot to order pizza. Oh and scotch. Always scotch.

Read that as Abney's scotch. No I am not egocentric. (Ok but only a little)

Members don't see this ad :)
I love The People's Court.

And a much more serious confession, I am really bad about wearing my seat belt. I know that's terrible

I've watched Maid of Honor at least 50 times.

In related news, I'm in love with Patrick Dempsey. Don't worry, my husband is aware.

I've watched Maid of Honor at least 50 times.

In related news, I'm in love with Patrick Dempsey. Don't worry, my husband is aware.

It is good that your husband has accepted this.

I love Patrick Dempsey too, but not so much in Grey's Anatomy. Maybe because Grey's Anatomy is done for me. I loved all his movies when he was younger.

I have a confession.... all these 2017 threads are freaking me out and making me feel old already. It feels really weird that people are already starting this process before I even start vet school! :eek: Sooo stupidly excited for everyone though.

I have a confession.... all these 2017 threads are freaking me out and making me feel old already. It feels really weird that people are already starting this process before I even start vet school! :eek: Sooo stupidly excited for everyone though.

I just made threads for 4 of the 5 I'm applying to. ^-^

Holy hell they are everywhere!!! They are really clogging up the board - perhaps we can ask the mods to delete them :laugh:

Need more space for the fun threads...... ;)

I need to look forward. I made a lot of the threads. I STARTED the specific class threads. Soooooo, uh, sorry but suck it up :laugh::love:

Holy hell they are everywhere!!! They are really clogging up the board - perhaps we can ask the mods to delete them :laugh:

Need more space for the fun threads...... ;)

You already-accepted people can go over to the veterinary forum and leave pre-vet to us freaking-out people if it's upsetting you. ;) :p

You already-accepted people can go over to the veterinary forum and leave pre-vet to us freaking-out people if it's upsetting you. ;) :p

What do you say current students? Should we leave them all over here to fend for themselves? Asking each other questions that many of them can't answer? :smuggrin::idea:

Or maybe I should delete the nice thread I just wrote on their class page. :D

I'm stinkin excited for y'all, just can't believe it snuck up on us so fast. We haven't even started classes, and the next group is trying to get in... it's just crazy! :eek:

What do you say current students? Should we leave them all over here to fend for themselves? Asking each other questions that many of them can't answer? :smuggrin::idea:

I'm stinkin excited for y'all, just can't believe it snuck up on us so fast. We haven't even started classes, and the next group is trying to get in... it's just crazy! :eek:

Don't leave me! :(

Hey, I said y'all should leave if it's upsetting you. We do appreciate your support! :love:

Haha, I know, I almost feel bad for posting pre-vet stuff! What the heck?!

Ok three things.
1. Talking about applying gives me the heebies. Em you feel old? I'll be 28 when I start vet school IF I get in this cycle.
2. I just had a really terrible for me breakfast. A bagel with chive and onion cream cheese and a slice of bacon put all together.
3. I almost threw up when I just got in my car. I forgot half a leftover sandwich in the back seat....... Nasty

Ok three things.
1. Talking about applying gives me the heebies. Em you feel old? I'll be 28 when I start vet school IF I get in this cycle.
2. I just had a really terrible for me breakfast. A bagel with chive and onion cream cheese and a slice of bacon put all together.
3. I almost threw up when I just got in my car. I forgot half a leftover sandwich in the back seat....... Nasty

I'm 26 love... not much younger :(

That reminds me... I left taco dip in my car :smack:

This thread is a whole lot of awesome right now...

I'm 26 love... not much younger :(

That reminds me... I left taco dip in my car :smack:

Me, too.

ETA: the 26 part, not the taco dip left in my car part.