CONFESS here.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am surprised no guy has wandered on here. He would be excited because he would see the most recent, then see wedding talk and be like 'ut oh', then games, then passing gas.

This is a strange thread.

:thumbup: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

I think PSILT 's bf will be on here at some point to check out the ring he needs to buy lol

Something like that will have to work. :cool:

A good strapless bra, safety pins, and a good alterations job and anyone can pull of strapless. I'm not particularly well endowed myself, but between fitting snug from top to waist and pinning the back liner to my bra, I managed to keep a strapless up for 4-ish hours at my own wedding, and did it again at a friends wedding for 3-ish hours. I'm pretty sure that's a record for me. It does semi-require having hips though. Basically we fit the dress so that there was no way it could slide down over where my hips flare out.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had "boobs" sewn into my dress. No bra required :D

Ugh I forgot my phone at home!!!!!!!!! I am going through serious Dream Zoo withdrawl. Just envisioning all of the babies and coins and flies... UGH! Help me, neighbors! <--- pathetic.

My iPod touch isn't good enough for Dream Zoo, but it's good enough for Dragonvale! Currently loading... :)

Ugh I forgot my phone at home!!!!!!!!! I am going through serious Dream Zoo withdrawl. Just envisioning all of the babies and coins and flies... UGH! Help me, neighbors! <--- pathetic.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:Emergency neighbor intervention!!!! ON MY WAY!!!!!!
superman.gif

Edit: Ok, everyone is safe, fertile, fat, clean, and happy! :D:thumbup:
I'll keep checking back and be your zoositter for the day. ;) <------ even more pathetic that I understand your panic and am planning on ACTUALLY checking on your zoo multiple times today!

Last edited:
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Emergency neighbor intervention!!!! ON MY WAY!!!!!!
superman.gif

Edit: Ok, everyone is safe, fat, clean, and happy! :D:thumbup:
I'll keep checking back and be your zoositter for the day. ;)

Thank youuuuu! my boyfriend is home today and he messaged me on gchat and was like "do you need me to do anything on your zoo game for you?" LOL :laugh:

:lol::lol::lol: Best boyfriend EVER!!! :thumbup:

:thumbup:

My bf thinks it's childish to play those games. Although he also said that about Angry Birds... until I showed it to him.

After that, instead of watching Netflix in bed at night, he would challenge me with Angry Birds games. :laugh:

My bf thinks it's childish to play those games. Although he also said that about Angry Birds... until I showed it to him.

After that, instead of watching Netflix in bed at night, he would challenge me with Angry Birds games. :laugh:

Yeah mine rolls his eyes (with a smile on his face) until I remind him of all the dumb crap he plays on HIS phone!

My boyfriend just got a smartphone. He asked me "what is an app?" Couldn't help but laugh.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank youuuuu! my boyfriend is home today and he messaged me on gchat and was like "do you need me to do anything on your zoo game for you?" LOL :laugh:

That is the sweetest/cutest thing ever. Isn't that all we ever want? A guy who knows how important our zoo game is and is willing to play it. Sigh:oops:

WW games :smuggrin:

M&M's - yum - although they are not the same here in Ireland, so have to get them shipped over.

Nescafe vanilla lattes & mochas - like 3-4/day :eek:

ummmm....and when at the pub - Jack Daniels/Diet Coke -
smiley-eatdrink005.gif

drawsomething is fun, but no one plays fast enough for me, so I am always waiting for people to make a move :(

Ok...don't tell anyone but I may or may not blare that new Justin Bieber song when it's on in my car :whistle:

I was with everyone else in the world for the longest time with the Bieber-bashing but...but..but...it's so darn CATCHY :laugh:

Ok...don't tell anyone but I may or may not blare that new Justin Bieber song when it's on in my car :whistle:

I was with everyone else in the world for the longest time with the Bieber-bashing but...but..but...it's so darn CATCHY :laugh:

Ok...shhhhh..... but when it comes on the radio? I don't change the station.:eek:

Playing networked Civilization (4, I think?) with my boyfriend for hours at a time was seriously the best part of my (too short) lull in summer between the end of school and start of working last year. So freaking addicting.

Yeah mine rolls his eyes (with a smile on his face) until I remind him of all the dumb crap he plays on HIS phone!

Riiiight? Maybe not on my bfs phone, but we all know about my rant about his computer games. Proceed to rant thread if you missed it. Did I tell you he READ it?!?!? He was pissed lol

Seriously. Someone come play DragonVale with me. It's so addicting! :laugh:

And now I'm addicted to this too. Thanks, kids.

Also, I love Easter, because it's the only time of year they make the Hershey's Cookies and Creme Eggs. OM NOM NOMS. Diet fail.

And now I'm addicted to this too. Thanks, kids.

Also, I love Easter, because it's the only time of year they make the Hershey's Cookies and Creme Eggs. OM NOM NOMS. Diet fail.

You're welcome. :cool:

Riiiight? Maybe not on my bfs phone, but we all know about my rant about his computer games. Proceed to rant thread if you missed it. Did I tell you he READ it?!?!? He was pissed lol

:laugh: I'm still waiting for PSILT's boyfriend to come on and find the ring she wants him to buy.:) hehe

:laugh: I'm still waiting for PSILT's boyfriend to come on and find the ring she wants him to buy.:) hehe

Hahah yup! I was looking at that on the couch last night and my bf tried to see what I was looking at. I quickly hid my phone so he didn't see the GIANT TIFFANY'S DIAMOND RING that I was drooling over. I had to confess though. No pressure, babe. No pressure. Well, maybe a little ;)

WW games :smuggrin:

M&M's - yum - although they are not the same here in Ireland, so have to get them shipped over.

Nescafe vanilla lattes & mochas - like 3-4/day :eek:

ummmm....and when at the pub - Jack Daniels/Diet Coke -
smiley-eatdrink005.gif

drawsomething is fun, but no one plays fast enough for me, so I am always waiting for people to make a move :(

Too bad you died early, and me relatively early.

I want that pro con list, and to be included even though I'm dead!!!!

And how are the M & Ms different?

Too bad you died early, and me relatively early.

I want that pro con list, and to be included even though I'm dead!!!!

And how are the M & Ms different?

Yeah it is about time for the pro/con list - hmmmm.... perhaps if I get bored sometime soon they will get it - and maybe I will include your dead *****. :laugh:

The chocolate over here is completely different, so the m&m's are made with different chocolate - it doesn't bother me in the peanut m&ms, but in the regular ones I can't eat them. And they don't have peanut butter m&ms. :(

Because the chocolate is better ;)

I like the chocolate in other things like cadbury or other chocolate bars, but I am an m&m nut and it is my favorite candy, so when you get used to them tasting a certain way the change in the chocolate taste is not a good thing in that case.

I am a little behind on this thread...

"Did we just become best friends????" That thing is the SHIZ!!!!!

YES!! Brownie obsession is the best! Although I have to admit that I can't eat the entire thing by myself....it is too sweet, but definitely worth it.

I am super obsessed with Dance Moms.

Me too!!! It is absolutely HILARIOUS!! Those ladies are crazy! I still have to watch the most recent episode it is on the DVR just haven't watched it yet.

My boobs are too small to keep them up. hahaha But I can dream, right? :D

I will trade you....I wish I could be a B cup, it would be nice.

I am thinking of downloading the Dream Zoo app, but my droid gave me a warning that it may exceed data usage limits...:(

I am thinking of just doing it anyway..

One more confession: I slept in today. Until almost 11AM!!! I haven't done this since I was 12. It was absolutely AMAZING!! I am usually up around 6-7AM regardless of if I have to work or not so this was a nice change.

Last edited:
Yes, it would be nice to have a B, but I don't even have that..

I will share some of mine with you...:)

Me too! Take as much as you want! Being 5 foot nothin with huge knockers is NOT cool :(... unless you ask the BF :rolleyes:.
I guess we always want what we don't have lol. I've always wanted to be a brunette too...:confused:. Go figure!

Last edited:
Me too! Take as much as you want! Being 5 foot nothin with huge knockers is NOT cool :(.
I guess we always want what we don't have lol. I've always wanted to be a brunette too...:confused:. Go figure!

Blasphemy!!! I love being a blonde!!!! (unless you are a red head lol)

I wish I had at least a C. My mother is my height, a little bit less (which I am super super skinny, dont hate) and she has a C. Why did genetics eff it up?!?

I wish I had at least a C. My mother is my height, a little bit less (which I am super super skinny, dont hate) and she has a C. Why did genetics eff it up?!?
Because genetics exists to eff things up. ;) It's how we evolve.

Most people call me blonde, but one or two will throw in the "strawberry" part lol. It pretty much only comes through in bright sunlight. Every hair dresser I've ever had has said "You have the coolest color hair!". I've never died or highlighted it in fear of my mother shooting me! "People die their hair your color, leave it alone!"
:rolleyes: Ok mom.

My B cup does not help me survive lol.

haha Your B is probably perfect for your body. Mine are two sizes bigger (when I'm on BC, even worse! :() on my small frame... I'm pretty sure 15 lbs of my weight are from my bra load lol.

For those who were blessed with the burden (;)) of large boobs, you *may* be able to get a reduction covered by your insurance. A family friend had back problems because hers were so large and her insurance paid for her reduction.

I love my boobs. I am a small D cup and on my frame it is pretty proportional. The only thing that sucks is trying to find tops that fit right. As for the comfy pillow comment, my husband would definitely say that they serve that purpose well :p

Sooo I really love clipping my cats nails. It's like popping a pimple. Quite satisfying.

Cept for little brat Piper. I have to have my mom sit in the bathroom, have to distract the cat with her song I sing to her which makes her extend her claws (it's very odd), and then entice her with Stella and chewies.

All the rest of the cats I just do by myself.