Confused about printed Official MCAT Score Reports. (SOLVED)

Started by BrunoMarsFan
Tags Tags
scores
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BrunoMarsFan

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but honestly I'm extremely confused by this.

I'm currently trying to download an Official Score Report as a PDF to provide to an SMP. However, when I make an Authorization Code and view the report, there's no Verification URL or Authorization Code on the PDF. The instructions listed here (AAMC Score Reporting Through the Score Reporting System) seem out of date. I don't see a "My Reports" menu anywhere on the Testing Services website. How do I get an Official Score Report that has the Verification URL and Authorization Code on it? Do I have to edit the PDF myself to put both of them on there?
 
Sorry if this is in the wrong thread, but honestly I'm extremely confused by this.

I'm currently trying to download an Official Score Report as a PDF to provide to an SMP. However, when I make an Authorization Code and view the report, there's no Verification URL or Authorization Code on the PDF. The instructions listed here (AAMC Score Reporting Through the Score Reporting System) seem out of date. I don't see a "My Reports" menu anywhere on the Testing Services website. How do I get an Official Score Report that has the Verification URL and Authorization Code on it? Do I have to edit the PDF myself to put both of them on there?
Is your SMP at an AMCAS or AACOMAS school? Then you could select them to send the official report to.
AAMC says you can also "mail" the institution a copy of your score report, see this page: Client Challenge
A .pdf is a secure document and can't be edited or tampered with.
 
Last edited:
Just updating this post:

I got it all sorted out. I contacted the ADCOM for the school and I was just able to submit my Verification URL and Authorization Code via email to the committee themselves. But then they informed me that I could've just sent it electronically anyways. The only reason I was trying to submit directly to the application was because it was asking for the official score report to be submitted there and was asking for the URL and Code to be included on the PDF itself.

I did end up contacting AAMC directly and they told me that the Verification URL and Authorization Code has never been on the official score reports before. I was super confused by this because I have an old download of my official score report that I sent to myself last year and the front page includes the URL and Code on it. I guess I'll keep this in mind for future apps.

Thanks for the responses.