Confused about study ressources HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Iownyt

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've been looking on the web for two weeks now and found many websites that may help me studying for my MED like lecturio. The problem is that i start pre med in biology in one month and i need to find a website that can give me the pre med biology courses since its my first year and I would like to study whenever I can. Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

lecturio and kahn academy (both brilliant) as well as other youtube channels.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey lownyt,

What's your reasoning for studying "whenever you can?" Do you not have access to your course textbook or material? Once you get that you can study whenever, as long as you have them on you.

If you are searching for additional online bio courses to study for the course you are taking; I would suggest otherwise. For undergrad, your best efforts should be placed on learning your course material the best because that is what the exams will test, unlike medical school exams. You should only study additional online biology resources if 1) your class isn't taught well and you aren't learning or 2) you look up additional information for specific difficult concepts.

Good additional bio resources are Youtube and Khan academy. If this bio class turns out to be very difficult, you can try these articles: Studying Efficiently and Effectively: The Repetition Method or How Much Do I Need to Study to Earn Fantastic Grades (In-depth Analysis)

Thanks man! I mean by studying whenever i can that i'll always have a backup plan if i miss something in the class! And again thanks for taking your time to writing a paragraph that means a lot to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk