Confused about UCLA...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Scooby Doo

IEatShavedPussyCats
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay,
I got the UCLA secondary letter today...It asks for letters of rec, 40 bucks, and a supplementary information form...I already sent in the supplemental forms to all the UC's and when I go to the link on the website, it only has that supplemental link. Does this mean there is no extra secondary stuff we have to do?
Anyone else get something from LA??

Members don't see this ad.

There should be a button that says "Click" next to the secondary application field and it says "Requested 9/17" for me. Maybe there was a problem, you should call and ask.

I initially received the email to fill out the "unprecedented" new primary app for the UCs and then sent it to the three UCs I'm applying to (LA, SF & SD). However, prior to this I received the SD secondary and filled that out. Then, I just happened to be on the LA website and filled out the supplemental app that said requested 9/17. Finally, yesterday I received a large envelope in the mail from SF which I am assuming is a secondary (I am not at home, but at NYC this weekend).

Ultimately, there is a new primary for all the UCs, and then for the three I'm applying to, a separate secondary. Only UCLA, however, has an online status check and secondary that is filled out online. Again, this is only for the three that I'm applying to...

Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Scooby - If you don't mind my asking, when did you submit the UC app??

I received the initial letter from UCLA as well. Are we ALL supposed to fill out the "new" application even if we're only applying to ONE UC?

I did the UC application really early...like the second day that it was out...
not sure when that was..I still haven't heard from UCSD which worries me ....but I did Davis and UCSF already..now UCLA is sitting here for me to do :)

where the heck is the link to the secondary? i can't find it so save my life.