Confused: NSU clinical

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

B1A1

Reaction score
Does anybody know where Nova Southeastern University 3rd and 4th year DMD students do their clinical? Do they have clinic on campus and do they have additional sites as well? How do they assign their students to these student clinics if they have multiple ones? Thank you to everyone who took the time to answer.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
the main clinic is at the school. off site clinical rotations during 4th year are nearby.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you for your reply. Would a car be needed or are the off site clinics walking or public transport distance from the school? I’m just trying to determine if I need a car for the fourth year. I’m walking distance from the school so I won’t be needing car for the first three years...thank you again.

you do need transportation to the off site rotations 4th year. i would recommend a car, but you might get by with carpooling too since you will typically have rotations with a group of students from your class.