Congrats class of 2011!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alonepear

MissState CVM 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
We are officially 1/4 doctors!!!!!!! :banana:

Have most of you guys finished yet, or are you still wrapping up with finals??

I am so unbelievably excited to be finished for the summer, and feeling a nice amount of accomplishment with actually making it through the year still (somewhat) sane. With all the warnings about how much more difficult year two is supposed to be, I am REALLY looking forward to relaxing this summer.

I figured with all the congrats to the new entering class, we deserved a little credit for working our tails off too! A good portion of us have been on here since the application process, and I feel like you guys are my vet school pals too.
:biglove:

Members don't see this ad.

I am so unbelievably excited to be finished for the summer, and feeling a nice amount of accomplishment with actually making it through the year still (somewhat) sane. With all the warnings about how much more difficult year two is supposed to be, I am REALLY looking forward to relaxing this summer.

I figured with all the congrats to the new entering class, we deserved a little credit for working our tails off too! A good portion of us have been on here since the application process, and I feel like you guys are my vet school pals too.
:biglove:

We still have 1 final left on Monday on renal physiology. But its so close, i can feel it.

We still have one month left.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!

Our first years (and us too) still have a week of class and 2 weeks of finals.

Wow! Sorry to jump the gun guys, I had no idea we let out on the early end of the spectrum. I've noticed that classes always seem to start earlier and end earlier in the south (must be avoidance of the oppressive summers).

I thought we were behind, since NCSU finished finals 2 weeks ago!

Good luck =)

We had our epidemiology final yesterday, got immunology and endocrinology/reproduction Monday, and the anatomy FINAL on Tuesday. Then we start a new block on Wednesday. :( :thumbdown:thumbdown:thumbdown: Is July here yet?

Yeah, Ohio State is on the quarter system - so we're always the last school out it seems (We also don't start until the end of September). Congrats to everyone finishing up their first year!

Congrats alonepear and the rest of you who are already done! To those with finals left like us, good luck! Just 2 more days of anatomy...:D

We've got one week of classes and one week of finals left before summer, at Wisconsin.

Almost there...

OKSU just finished up their first year (and 2nd, and the 3rd went on rotation a week ago)... I guess we're along the lines with Miss State. Of course... I'm not c/o 2011, or c/o anything. :) Just pointing out that we're in a hurry for summer here as well. Just how our semesters work out! Undergrad too.

We got done on Thursday, and I haven't stopped celebrating since that morning at 9am WOOOHOOOOO!!
Now if anybody needs me I will be on the couch, or no more than 2 feet from it until August ;)

Actually I'm going the Bahamas next week and am getting married on the beach!! :D

Congrats InfiniVet!! What a great way to start your summer! :D

Done!! As of today, I am done with first year!!!!

Err... should be studying for an endocrine MIDTERM on Thursday... Grrr... I want to be done already!! 4 more weeks from today:barf::boom: