-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Congrats cpw!!!
Started by r_salis
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Correction: I mean, Way to go, cpw, OD! 😀r_salis said:Congratulations to our Optometry Forum Moderator on graduating from UHCO!!! Way to go, cpw!!!😀
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks guys !! 🙂
This is me right after graduation. Those gowns are HOT !!! 😱
This is me right after graduation. Those gowns are HOT !!! 😱
polkadot said:temperature HOT or Paris Hilton-esque HOT? 😛
congrats again!
![]()
can't I be both ??

hoosier1 said:Oh, I thought you were male. Anywho, great job and good luck!!! 😀
don't worry, common rookie mistake 😉
this cap is different. Pretty cap.cpw said:Thanks guys !! 🙂
This is me right after graduation. Those gowns are HOT !!! 😱
![]()
Mucho congrats to my fave eye-gal.
And I don't know what you were complaining about. It was a gorgeous day, not hot at all. 🙄
And I don't know what you were complaining about. It was a gorgeous day, not hot at all. 🙄
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
