good luck cpw

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tony.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
for those that dont know cpw,
she has been here on the forum for a long time and helped out many pre and even post optometry students...
i have emailed her many many questions about optometry and she never gets tired of them. - a great resource and person to know.
she is taking her boards starting today, and I speak for everyone when i say:

GOOD LUCK ON BOARDS!

T.

p.s keep us updated, as next summer i take my first boards as well... :D

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks Tony :) These boards are just for the state of Florida though.. I've already taken and passed NBEO Parts 1-3 and TMOD. Florida is just a screw ball state that thinks four national board exams aren't enough so they're going to give you three more !!

good luck, cpw. i'm sure you'll do great~! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
cpw said:
Thanks Tony :) These boards are just for the state of Florida though.. I've already taken and passed NBEO Parts 1-3 and TMOD. Florida is just a screw ball state that thinks four national board exams aren't enough so they're going to give you three more !!

good luck cpw! :cool:

I wish you good success and all the best that you wish yourself. :)

cpw said:

best of luck to you

cpw said:

each state is different with its own thing:

FL doesnt think that the national boards are enough
MA doesnt think that O.D's can manage Glaucoma

every state has their own quirks...
all the best anyway..

FL thinks I can manage glaucoma... but heaven forbid my patient need an oral antibiotic :rolleyes:
state laws are screwy