You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CONGRATS to everyone that passed the NAVLE!
Started by twelvetigers
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Woooooooooooo!!!
Congrats guys! 😀
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats all!!!!!
😀 😀
😀 😀Haha my FB exploded with final years posting. My poor roomie has to wait for snail mail.
Congrats all!! You guys are vets!!!!!! 😀
Congrats all!! You guys are vets!!!!!! 😀
Cuitamiztli needs to get in here and accept congrats!
Cuitamiztli needs to get in here and accept congrats!
Stalker. But, yes, I passed! Thanks for all the congrats 😀 And for everyone else who also passed -- congrats! We don't have to worry about it anymore!!
Friends on FB means you allow the stalking, so nyeh.
Also, I was only one letter short of getting your name right and that was a typo anyway!
congrats! don't forget to finish your clinicals 😉
Congrats cuitl!! And everyone else who passed!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats cuit and everyone who passed! 





Haha my FB exploded with final years posting.
mine too lol
I PASSED!!!! Holy eff I totally thought I failed it. But I PASSED!
Yup... pulled it out of my as$, but passed!
Congratz everyone!
Congratz everyone!
Congrats you guys! I can't believe I will be taking that thing in a matter of months 

I PASSED!!!! Holy eff I totally thought I failed it. But I PASSED!
thats how we all knew we passed my year!
Glad to see all of you guys passed😀
Congratulations, everyone!! You get to be vets 😀
Congrats everyone!! 😀
congrats all!! 😀😀😀😀
Huzzah!!!! Nothing like being rewarded for years of sweat and tears!!!!!! Now onto the next adventure!
I PASSED!!!!! 4 months until I'm officially a DVM! 😍

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yay! Congrats peeps! 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 120K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K



