Congrats Triangulation!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMBiology

temporarily banned~!
Removed
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's with extreme pride and joy for me to announce one of our own, Triangulation, has been elected Class of 2007 Vice President!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Tri! I hope your ready for the responsibility! I'm President-elect for our ASP chapter and it's sometimes overwhelming! Again, congrats!

I am happy for you triangulation.

whoa... congrats tri!!

.. .where have you been? email me! your box was full last time i tried...

Way to go Tri! :clap:

Congratulations! So, what are your important duties as Mr. Vice President?

Way to go Tri! You too, South!

Thanks BMB!!! You rock hard!!! The defined duties are rep at associated student council/administration meetings, yearbook coordinator, buncha committee chairs, but the real reason i'm there is to do a better job than our officers did this year. I was really disappointed. There was precious little access to our officers from most of our class and it looked like it was gonna be the same. All of our sitting class officers ran together for next year. I thought that was completely ridiculous and a very strange departure from democracy. It's kinda nice going in knowing i don't have any of their support, so i don't have to worry about catering to them. I honestly only care about taking care of my classmates. It'll be fun. I got these fun pep talks from all walks of our class when i announced i was gonna run.

I'm gonna get you waaaay involved BMB and you too liz!!!!!

Congrats!! (Now back to cramming for the renal test tomorrow)

congratulations!
please make room in your pm box. been trying to pm you for a week now...thanks.

Originally posted by lyzziebeth
Congrats!! (Now back to cramming for the renal test tomorrow)

Congratulations!...now, back to my spring break:D

Congratulations!! Your words of wisdom have been extremely helpful to all of us. I am sure you will be able to have the same impact through your new position. Thanks again for all of your help and best wishes to you!!;)

No prob. I know I'm all waxing nostalgic, but i remember how helpful this board was when it was just me, bmbiology, brill, and riskhk. We all just sat around and talked about the app process and where we wanted to go. There was no one on this board that was either in pharm school or practicing, so we just all had to help each other not knowing wtf we were saying. it was great though. i learned a ton from those guys.

Hopefully, we're providing the social support that i got out of this board a year or so ago.