About the Ads

Triangulation

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 28, 2001
Orange
  1. Pharmacist
    Thanks BMB!!! You rock hard!!! The defined duties are rep at associated student council/administration meetings, yearbook coordinator, buncha committee chairs, but the real reason i'm there is to do a better job than our officers did this year. I was really disappointed. There was precious little access to our officers from most of our class and it looked like it was gonna be the same. All of our sitting class officers ran together for next year. I thought that was completely ridiculous and a very strange departure from democracy. It's kinda nice going in knowing i don't have any of their support, so i don't have to worry about catering to them. I honestly only care about taking care of my classmates. It'll be fun. I got these fun pep talks from all walks of our class when i announced i was gonna run.

I'm gonna get you waaaay involved BMB and you too liz!!!!!

lr_pharm

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Jan 13, 2004
    San Diego
      Congratulations!! Your words of wisdom have been extremely helpful to all of us. I am sure you will be able to have the same impact through your new position. Thanks again for all of your help and best wishes to you!!;)

Triangulation

1K Member
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Aug 28, 2001
      Orange
      1. Pharmacist
        No prob. I know I'm all waxing nostalgic, but i remember how helpful this board was when it was just me, bmbiology, brill, and riskhk. We all just sat around and talked about the app process and where we wanted to go. There was no one on this board that was either in pharm school or practicing, so we just all had to help each other not knowing wtf we were saying. it was great though. i learned a ton from those guys.

Hopefully, we're providing the social support that i got out of this board a year or so ago.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.