-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Congrats Triangulation!
Started by BMBiology
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats Tri! I hope your ready for the responsibility! I'm President-elect for our ASP chapter and it's sometimes overwhelming! Again, congrats!
Congrats!
Congrats Tri!!!!!!!!!!!!🙂
Thanks BMB!!! You rock hard!!! The defined duties are rep at associated student council/administration meetings, yearbook coordinator, buncha committee chairs, but the real reason i'm there is to do a better job than our officers did this year. I was really disappointed. There was precious little access to our officers from most of our class and it looked like it was gonna be the same. All of our sitting class officers ran together for next year. I thought that was completely ridiculous and a very strange departure from democracy. It's kinda nice going in knowing i don't have any of their support, so i don't have to worry about catering to them. I honestly only care about taking care of my classmates. It'll be fun. I got these fun pep talks from all walks of our class when i announced i was gonna run.
I'm gonna get you waaaay involved BMB and you too liz!!!!!
I'm gonna get you waaaay involved BMB and you too liz!!!!!
Congrats!! (Now back to cramming for the renal test tomorrow)
i'm going to denny's on main st right now......😡(Now back to cramming for the renal test tomorrow)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Originally posted by lyzziebeth
Congrats!! (Now back to cramming for the renal test tomorrow)
Congratulations!...now, back to my spring break😀
No prob. I know I'm all waxing nostalgic, but i remember how helpful this board was when it was just me, bmbiology, brill, and riskhk. We all just sat around and talked about the app process and where we wanted to go. There was no one on this board that was either in pharm school or practicing, so we just all had to help each other not knowing wtf we were saying. it was great though. i learned a ton from those guys.
Hopefully, we're providing the social support that i got out of this board a year or so ago.
Hopefully, we're providing the social support that i got out of this board a year or so ago.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 830