Congratulations Stitch: New mod for pedi and subforum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
First of all congrats Stitch, I'm not sure what kind of gift is appropriate in this situation so I'll just go with:

:luck:

Second, since the super-secret neo board is expaning to include PICU, I would hope that I could be included into that group? Is there an initiation? membership fee? Hazing?

Ed
 
Hopefully ed you won't be placed on double secret probation before you start.

Here's my gift - beer of the month:

Christmas.jpg
 
Thanks guys! I'm excited about adding PICU discussions.

Didn't he try to blow up Hawaii? I'm not sure I trust him...

Careful there, or your state is next! :meanie:

Second, since the super-secret neo board is expaning to include PICU, I would hope that I could be included into that group? Is there an initiation? membership fee? Hazing?
Ed
I suspect first year of fellowship will be hazing enough. 😛
But if you're not already in the neo forum, you should sign up. Anyone can join from any speciality, and we'll be expanding it (hopefully) in the near future. Just click on the forum and follow the instructions.

Here's my gift - beer of the month:

Christmas.jpg


MmMMm...good stuff. I do love winter ales.
 
I was going to post some things later about the change to the neo/PICU forum, but since everyone seems interested...

The idea is to expand the career-related discussions and information in the neo forum to include pediatric critical care and pedi cardiology. The forum will get a name change as soon as the admins can get to it. Remember that the private forum is not to supplant public discussions on this forum, but to allow for a more open (and non-Google searchable) discussion of careers, programs, and the like. It is open to any health care professional with a connection to one of the pedi specialties.

In any case, those of you not on the forum with an interest in pedi critical care or pedi cards should send a request for membership with a brief comment about your area of interest. The content can change before the name.... I may ask for your institution and first name if you have not posted on SDN before.