Congratulations to all the Egyptian dentists.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

moustafa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This post is for Egyptian dentists who were against the regime and the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. We the people, have taken the control of our country back now and will no longer accept any signs of Ignominy that we've faced during the past 2 years and a half.

Please raise your heads up.. We are Egyptians.
Do your best to get back into dental schools and prove yourself out there.
Be optimistic, if the Egyptians have said their words back there then we can definitely do it here and get our dreams accomplished.

Thanks guys.

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations to all Egyptians!

Members don't see this ad :)
I am not sure if u can post political views in this forum
but Congratulations on what exactly ???
the army generals ruled Egypt 1952 to 2011
2011 revolution produced the very first democratic and free elections ever in Egypt ..... and now the army took over the country again .!!!
I don't care if he is from the Muslim Brotherhood (party has about 40% of Parliament) or any other party ....the Egyptian people choose him .
so yeah Congratulations to all those who like dictatorships and hate democracy and freedom ( just hours after the army take-over 6 channels (including Aljazeera) were closed , the president ,prime minister,president of the Parliament and around 300 hundred politics were captured ....tens were killed ..
SO YEAH Congratulations...maybe to Egypt enemies .

I am not sure if u can post political views in this forum
but Congratulations on what exactly ???
the army generals ruled Egypt 1952 to 2011
2011 revolution produced the very first democratic and free elections ever in Egypt ..... and now the army took over the country again .!!!
I don't care if he is from the Muslim Brotherhood (party has about 40% of Parliament) or any other party ....the Egyptian people choose him .
so yeah Congratulations to all those who like dictatorships and hate democracy and freedom ( just hours after the army take-over 6 channels (including Aljazeera) were closed , the president ,prime minister,president of the Parliament and around 300 hundred politics were captured ....tens were killed ..
SO YEAH Congratulations...maybe to Egypt enemies .

Egyptian & proud

Egyptian & love our national army

any egyptian got interview invitation??????????????