Congratulations to all the graduates!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Stalker

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
The past week had commencement for a number of colleges, including my own. Congratulations to all the graduates! What's next for ya? Med School? Gap Year? Marriage o_O? Hiding in your room netflixing pretending college isn't over? :D

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just trying to spend as much time outside as possible before matriculation!

can't wait to live in my own apartment in my own room again..once I hopefully get a job (this one is so annoying and surprisingly hard with my experience background). Med school on the other hand is seeming like eternity. Sometimes @UNMedGa, I pretend that just by blogging I'm partly getting closer to the goal but I know that cursed MCAT is standing in my way and come to think of it these annoying extra courses I now have to take because of added coursework in the test content....argh...why ...

can't wait to live in my own apartment in my own room again..once I hopefully get a job (this one is so annoying and surprisingly hard with my experience background). Med school on the other hand is seeming like eternity. Sometimes @UNMedGa, I pretend that just by blogging I'm partly getting closer to the goal but I know that cursed MCAT is standing in my way and come to think of it these annoying extra courses I now have to take because of added coursework in the test content....argh...why ...

Yeah... the MCAT is probably the single biggest hurdle to attaining some measure of peace for me, lol. I'm pretty sure I'll actually feel a physical difference once I'm done. Probably a stress crash.