Congratulations to those in the 2019 Urology Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats everyone 🙂 We are not dead yet, we are on CPR I suppose @NotaCop 😀

Haha fair enough. I just wish there was an active forum somewhere! Hard to get advice like one applying to other specialties might be able to on here. And with UroMatch basically a spam filled graveyard the past two years, just hard to find anywhere to discuss things as a student. I know they recently announced a big redesign but who knows when that’ll actually come to fruition...

Alas, #smallspecialtyprobs
 
Haha fair enough. I just wish there was an active forum somewhere! Hard to get advice like one applying to other specialties might be able to on here. And with UroMatch basically a spam filled graveyard the past two years, just hard to find anywhere to discuss things as a student. I know they recently announced a big redesign but who knows when that’ll actually come to fruition...

Alas, #smallspecialtyprobs

I wish our forum was more active. However, its silence is a sign of the self sufficiency of the speciality. Urology is ok in all aspects nothing to jangle about 😀

Just kidding aside, I cannot comment on matches since I'm outside the US. However, I can give idea about the practice of urology 👍
 
I wish our forum was more active. However, its silence is a sign of the self sufficiency of the speciality. Urology is ok in all aspects nothing to jangle about 😀

Just kidding aside, I cannot comment on matches since I'm outside the US. However, I can give idea about the practice of urology 👍

Valid points! Uro is doing just fine! Cheers future colleague