Consequences for Cancellation?

Started by nastynas
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nastynas

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys. I am in a pickle and would like some answers as to what the consequences are if I were to cancel my OAT test (which takes place in a week). I am not really ready for it and I don't want to waste my first time just "seeing how things go".

I haven't yet done any practice tests and don't feel well prepared for it at all.

Any help would be appreciated. 🙂
 
Oh okay. That's good.

But 100$ cancellation fee? Ughh not like I'm ALREADY BROKE
Your best bet would be to reschedule the OAT so you can ensure a better score. Rescheduling the exam would cost $100. The OAT is non-refundable. So you'd be paying another $450 when you decide you do want to take it, if you don't reschedule.