Contact information

Started by 625233
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

6

625233

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I founded an organization(s) do I just put myself as the contact? I'd have to do this for 4 of my work/activities.
 
@Goro @gyngyn @LizzyM you're advise would be much appreciated. I'm just worried it may cause doubt in the back of adcoms' minds as to how much of what I'm saying is true (when it 100% is).
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Goro @gyngyn @LizzyM you're advise would be much appreciated. I'm just worried it may cause doubt in the back of adcoms' minds as to how much of what I'm saying is true (when it 100% is).

Why couldn't you just put anybody else on the leadership board or who had a major role in the organizations you were in? Obviously it's not perfect but I'd imagine that might suffice just fine