1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Contacting current students

Discussion in 'Pre-Pharmacy' started by nc_tradition, Mar 4, 2007.

1. nc_tradition

2+ Year Member

Pre-Pharmacy
    i have been accepted to Cincinnati and Samford and am having a difficult time deciding where i want to go.
    does anyone know how i could go about contacting current students at either of those schools. im wanting to speak with them and get some pros and cons of each.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. nightcrawleRx

10+ Year Member

Pharmacist
    The first idea that comes to my mind without actually going to those schools and stalking current students is to search the threads about Cincy and Samford. If anyone has recently said "I'm a P1, P2, etc" then PM them. I say "recently" because chances are if they haven't posted in a while they may not really care to be bothered helping you...plus they'll probably be more genuine about the program and school in a private message. Another idea is to play around with each school's website, sometimes they have an "ask a current student" link where you can email one of them about any questions or concerns. Best of luck.