Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone
Just a quick question. Right now i have a list of faculty for some schools i'm thinking about apply to. I've been staring at the list for a few days unsure of how to go about contacting them. I've tried to find their articles in PsycInfo but they only have abstracts of their work - unless I'm not clicking on a further link with the full text.
So do you feel it is advisable to go ahead and contact them with the limited amount of information that I have at this point?
Any advice would help! Thanx!
Just a quick question. Right now i have a list of faculty for some schools i'm thinking about apply to. I've been staring at the list for a few days unsure of how to go about contacting them. I've tried to find their articles in PsycInfo but they only have abstracts of their work - unless I'm not clicking on a further link with the full text.
So do you feel it is advisable to go ahead and contact them with the limited amount of information that I have at this point?
Any advice would help! Thanx!