Continued Physics Courses

Started by dopamine
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dopamine

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone in here completed Physical Chemistry or any other physics courses (other than general or calc-based physics I & II) that they found interesting and would recommend or seriously regretted? Wondering if I should take Physical Chem, or some other physics course...
 
yeah i took this class, good thing i got my pcat score before the second test and decided not to put forth an effort into it because it was a really intense applied math course that all my classmates were crying about. I guess if you are interested in quantum mechanics take it. But who really cares about particles in a box?