Need help on Pharmcas transcript entry for AP courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Papayasalad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
How did you enter your AP courses on Pharmcas? I don't have an official transcript on hand at the moment, but I'd like to get started on entering all coursework.

On my UNOFFICIAL transcript, the AP courses are listed in this format: "AP PSYCHOLOGY (Score 5, Units 4.0) 05/13." How would I enter this in the entry system? If it's not possible, then should I just wait for the official transcript (before entering any coursework lol)?

1569534911894.png

Many thanks! Also, I apologize if this was posted elsewhere in the forum (I can't seem to find an answer!).

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone!
How did you enter your AP courses on Pharmcas? I don't have an official transcript on hand at the moment, but I'd like to get started on entering all coursework.

On my UNOFFICIAL transcript, the AP courses are listed in this format: "AP PSYCHOLOGY (Score 5, Units 4.0) 05/13." How would I enter this in the entry system? If it's not possible, then should I just wait for the official transcript (before entering any coursework lol)?

View attachment 281452

Many thanks! Also, I apologize if this was posted elsewhere in the forum (I can't seem to find an answer!).

This is precisely why you need to wait to have all of your official transcripts. PharmCAS will only look and compare your official documents to what you submitted. Just be patient and have your records expedited if possible.

Reactions: 1 user