Coordinate Travel.... AND SAVE MONEY!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Perseverator

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This thread is to help interested parties consolidate travel plans so that we have more money and sanity at the end of the interview season. Splitting a hotel room or rental car could go a looooong way. Plus, if we split a rental, it'll enable us to check out the city on our own... Which appears to be one of everyone's big questions when they check out a place... "What's the city like?"

SO here is what I've got so far:

1) U. COLORADO- Denver Oct. 27- 28: Would like to rent a car to check the city out and surrounding areas out. Anyone else interested?

2) TEXAS RENTAL CAR: I am hitting Texas the week of Oct. 31-Nov.5th and am renting a car. Here are the legs of my trip and I welcome company on any leg of it. I can come meet you anywhere in the city- I'll get to explore!:
Nov. 1 (EAAARLY AM) Austin--> Dallas
Nov. 1 PM Dallas---> Houston
Nov. 2 PM Houston---> Dallas
Nov. 4 PM Dallas---> Austin
 
Hi - anyone interviewing in Burlington, VT on the 17th of November interested in some company and gas money in the ride to & from Boston? Thanks.