Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,
I've been complete at cornell for close to three months now, but my status page hasn't changed one bit. It still says my application is under review.
I just wanted to know if anyone else out there has the same thing. I know there was a decision letter sent out to some applicants a few weeks ago (along with a change in their application status). But here it's total silence! Do we still have hope, or should I forget about it to avoid disappointment? 😳
I've been complete at cornell for close to three months now, but my status page hasn't changed one bit. It still says my application is under review.
I just wanted to know if anyone else out there has the same thing. I know there was a decision letter sent out to some applicants a few weeks ago (along with a change in their application status). But here it's total silence! Do we still have hope, or should I forget about it to avoid disappointment? 😳
